WhatsApp’s new feature ‘Delete Message’ has recently become a must-have for users. We can easily delete wrong or unnecessary messages in a group or private chat. But in some cases, it is no longer possible to see the deleted message. So it becomes difficult.
After deleting the message through WhatsApp’s ‘Delete Fall Everyone’ feature, the message goes to ‘this message was deleted’. Within 7 minutes you can bring back the recover deleted WhatsApp messages. What to do for it? Find out-
- To retrieve a deleted WhatsApp message within 7 minutes, you first need to download an application called ‘notification history’ from the Google App Store. The app can only be used on phones with Android 6 or higher operating system. After downloading the application, you can get the message by going to the notification log.
- Those who use Nova Launcher can get back deleted messages from WhatsApp without any third-party application. For this, you need to do a few simple things about these. First, go to Widgets. Then click on Activities. Now go to Settings. Then click on Notification log. You will get back the deleted WhatsApp message.
In addition to these there are other methods given below:
If you want to get back the deleted message, that message is no longer available because WhatsApp does not have any feature of its own. But if you need to see the deleted message, you can download a third-party application. Through which you can see all the messages that have been deleted. Note that this app is not the official app of WhatsApp.
Check once and see how appropriate third party app is. WhatRemoved– Name of the app. You can get the app by visiting the Google Play Store. However, those who use Apple devices will not be able to use this app.
How to find recover deleted WhatsApp messages?
Generally, you have to download the app first. Before downloading, you need to check if the phone is connected to the WiFi network. The size of the app is 4.90 MB.
Note that in order to open an off, you have to accept some necessary conditions. If you want to get notifications at the right time, you have to click on the Yes option. At the same time you have to keep the WhatsApp option on. You can use this app not only for WhatsApp but also for Facebook, Instagram and other social media.
WhatRemoved + will ask you if you saved the files you deleted. Then you will be taken to that WhatsApp message through the new page. To read deleted WhatsApp messages, you need to go to settings and keep the option on.
You will also get back recover deleted WhatsApp messages in 5 easy ways-
- First, download the Android data recovery software on your phone.
- Now connect your phone to the computer.
- Now turn on USB debugging on your computer. All data on your phone will be transferred to the computer. However, if you want to do this from a cyber cafe, be very careful.
- When the computer checks all the data on your Android phone, you will have the option of scanning. Now you select the scanning option.
- Now you will see all your deleted messages.